Thursday, January 11, 2007

Annex Residents Question The Attorneys' Fees

When he got his quarterly TAMPOA bill in the mail, one Annex resident quipped: "I just received my quarterly TAMPOA fees in the mail. All that was missing was the postman wearing a mask and carrying a gun. How did it get this far? What a disgrace."

In the letter that follows, the residents wrote to the TAMPOA Board (as did others) asking legitimate questions about their assessment for the Andersen Firm's attorneys' fees. They never received the courtesy of a reply from the Board. Is it any wonder people are unhappy with the way the current board and its officers behave? Here is their letter:

December 12, 2006

TAMPOA Board,

Can you please tell me why the normal $800 assessment jumped to $1150 per quarter this billing cycle? You have 2 emergency assessments on the bill for the litigation a Total of $400 from each member. Are you now hiding more assessments ($350) in our normal quarterly bill? As I read my statement I am paying $750 this quarter for legal fees which is almost the same as my normal assessment of $800. That’s ($750 X 250 members = $187,500) this quarter alone. How can anyone support your efforts if the information is unclear at best!!

Hey! What’s going on?

[Name Withheld]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home